Are you passionate about the health of our planet and all those who live on it, and want to contribute to a sustainable future for all?
Are you a skilled and efficient graphic designer who understands how to best
visualize a message so it is easy to understand, attractive, and on brand, no matter the outlet?
And do you want to work with passionate changemakers in an energetic, value-driven, fast-growing scale-up, as we enter a period of significant international expansion?
Then we have an interesting opportunity for you at Trustrace!
TrusTrace is the leading platform for traceability and compliance data management for high volume footwear and textile value chains.
TrusTrace is trusted by a number of global brands including Adidas, Renfro Brands, and Brooks Running. We standardize how supply chain and material traceability data is captured, digitized, and shared between brands and suppliers.
Our mission is to empower companies with the data to know, prove, and improve the impact of their value chains. We envision a future where all value chains are traceable, circular, and fair.
Everyone on our team is talented and passionate about what they do! We run a welcoming and inclusive work culture, without the traditional hierarchies, where everybody’s ideas and thoughts are valued.
About the role
As a Graphic Designer, you will be part of the Global Marketing team at TrusTrace. As we have grown significantly in the last couple of years, we are preparing for a big brand upgrade, and we need you to help us ensure that all our internal and external assets are in line with the new branding. This means overhauling existing content and creating exciting new stuff, covering everything from presentations, videos, whitepapers, social media, event material, branding our offices, and more.
You will be working closely with the other team members in digital marketing, communications, policy & partnerships, product, sales, as well as agencies and other partners.
What will you do?
- Lead the asset creation for the internal and external launch of our upgraded
- Create stunning, on-brand graphic assets, both as static images, vector graphics, videos, and motion designs.
- Responsible for visuals for social media, website, and internal communication, as well as supporting sales and other departments in visual content creation.
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across company platforms and channels.
- Partnering with agencies, freelancers, or other stakeholder parties relative to the project needs.
- Brainstorm and pitch ideas to our marketing, sales, sustainability, and product teams.
Are you the one?
- A degree or the equivalent in graphic design and/or visual communication.
- Experience in graphic design, including working with photo editing, motion design, and vector graphics.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Figma.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong understanding of what message is relevant and engaging, and how to best visualize it.
- Well-versed in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to plan ahead, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Creative and innovative. Strong eye for design and typography with a good pulse on current trends.
- Aptitude to work collaboratively with internal teams as well as external stakeholders.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to drive change and break new grounds to enhance and strengthen the visual identity of a growing global scale-up company, committed to accelerate sustainable transformation in fashion.
- To be part of a great multicultural, multilingual team.
- Fixed salary with benefits
- A hybrid work model.
- A centrally located office in Stockholm in a tech/innovation co-working space.
The position is for a 6 months project starting October 1, 2023, based in Stockholm. Could you be the next great person to join our cause? We look forward to receiving your application!