Years of Experience: 4 to 6 years
Work Location: Coimbatore
As Product Specialist, you will be part of the TrusTrace Implementation team, building TrusTrace’s position as a globally recognized leader in product traceability and supply chain transparency for fashion vertical.
- You will get a deep understanding of customer needs, collaboratively engage business & technical stakeholders across customer enterprise to define the right solution to meet their sustainability objectives.
- You will analyse customer requirements that can strengthen product positioning and work closely with product team to ensure they are factored in as part of the roadmap.
- You will work with cross-functional teams of the customers to establish a robust roll out plan that will enable the customers to see the value out of this platform.
We are a bunch of people who is trying to solve an environmental problem using technology and if your interest is in either, we will get along very well.
- Managing multiple customer implementations across the world, in large and ultra-large global companies.
- Be hands on in the Product with an ability to engage/guide customers during implementation.
- Driving customer workshops for discovery and solution design that will facilitate a compelling rollout strategy for customers to quickly realize value
- Contribute to a world class product by sharing the learning/inputs from various implementations to the product team
- Ensure deep understanding of product vision and strategy and be a strong advocate of TrusTrace in front of the customers
- Make an impact on a global scale while having a great sense of humour.
Ideal Candidate Must-Haves:
- Passionate about the environment we live in, conscious of how we consume or simply care for the world we live in.
- Master’s Degree with focus on Business/Computer Science/Information Systems, or related field and 2-4 years' experience in product management
- Previous experience with B2B SaaS products or supply chain products is a plus.
- Consulting mindset
- Proven ability to 'get things done' in a cross-functional teams with an agile mindset.
- Ability to quickly build relationships with key partners (engineering, sales, marketing etc.) across the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to achieving objectives.
- Always (can't stress this enough) customer, end user, and impact focused.
- Be technologically curious to follow latest trends and technical capabilities.
About the Company:
We want to contribute to a better world. And we believe that there is no sustainability without traceability. That is why we are on a mission; to bring transparency to producers who really want to know what they sell, and for consumers who really care what they buy.
TrusTrace is a SaaS provider that helps companies truly understand and take responsibility for their full social and environmental footprint of the products they sell, while enabling consumers to make informed and better choices, through creating fully transparent value chains all the way to product origin. Fueled by AI, IoT, ML and blockchain, the technology is simple, efficient and tamper-proof, ensuring data accuracy and ease of collection, while unveiling the true cost of everything from manufacturing, selling, buying and disposing of material.
With the vision of ‘A Renovated Planet’, we are focusing on industries with a high social and environmental impact; fashion and sustainable retailing, TrusTrace is a rapidly growing category leader, and we have already partnered with 40+ sustainability pioneers like Filippa K, Houdini, Fjällräven, Decathlon, Vaude, Ba&sh, Icebug, Mini Rodini, Layered and Coop, with more joining our community as we speak.
TrusTrace has received numerous awards within sustainability, latest the Solar Impulse label which is given only to companies which apply to the highest standards in sustainability and circular economy, and is on Sifted’s ‘The Nordic Startups and Scaleups to watch in 2021.’
Working with us you will not only get a job – but become part of our family of highly talented individuals with a true passion for sustainability. We’re not into traditional hierarchies, and we run a welcoming and inclusive work culture, where everybody’s ideas and thoughts are valued. We’re just over 100 right now but by the time you’ve finished your application we’ll probably be a couple more! In fact, we’re hiring for several positions right now – so tell your friends!