Power BI (4 - 6 years)
- Power BI Report development Hands On experince .
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Should have an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Experince in working with Star-schema
- Experiece in writting SQL procs and Business logib on SQL Server.
About the Company:
We want to contribute to a better world. And we believe that there is no sustainability without traceability. That is why we are on a mission; to bring transparency to producers who really want to know what they sell, and for consumers who really care what they buy.
TrusTrace is a SaaS provider that helps companies truly understand and take responsibility for their full social and environmental footprint of the products they sell, while enabling consumers to make informed and better choices, through creating fully transparent value chains all the way to product origin. Fueled by AI, IoT, ML and blockchain, the technology is simple, efficient and tamper-proof, ensuring data accuracy and ease of collection, while unveiling the true cost of everything from manufacturing, selling, buying and disposing of material.
With the vision of ‘A Renovated Planet’, we are focusing on industries with a high social and environmental impact; fashion and sustainable retailing, TrusTrace is a rapidly growing category leader, and we have already partnered with 40+ sustainability pioneers like Filippa K, Houdini, Fjällräven, Decathlon, Vaude, Ba&sh, Icebug, Mini Rodini, Layered and Coop, with more joining our community as we speak.
TrusTrace has received numerous awards within sustainability, latest the Solar Impulse label which is given only to companies which apply to the highest standards in sustainability and circular economy, and is on Sifted’s ‘The Nordic Startups and Scaleups to watch in 2021.’
Working with us you will not only get a job – but become part of our family of highly talented individuals with a true passion for sustainability. We’re not into traditional hierarchies, and we run a welcoming and inclusive work culture, where everybody’s ideas and thoughts are valued. We’re just over 100 right now but by the time you’ve finished your application we’ll probably be a couple more! In fact, we’re hiring for several positions right now – so tell your friends!