Graphic Designer with a passion for sustainability.
Are you passionate about the health of our planet and all those who live on it, and want to contribute to a sustainable future for all?
Are you an expert graphic designer who understands how to best visualize our message and brand, to the right audience at the right time?
And do you want to work with passionate changemakers in an energetic, value-driven, fast-growing scale-up, as we enter a period of significant international expansion?
Then you might just be the person we’re looking for!
We want to contribute to a better world. And we believe that there is no sustainability without traceability. That is why we are on a mission to accelerate sustainable transformation in global brands by digitally tracking the movement of materials in the value chain and empowering brands with the data needed to reach their sustainability goals.
TrusTrace is a global SaaS provider that helps companies truly understand and take responsibility for their social and environmental footprint of the products they sell, while enabling consumers to make informed and better choices, through creating fully transparent value chains all the way to product origin. Fuelled by AI, IoT, ML and blockchain, the technology is simple, efficient, and tamper-proof, ensuring data accuracy and ease of collection, while unveiling the true cost of everything from manufacturing, selling, and disposing of material. Currently TrusTrace is trusted by 50+ global brands including adidas, Fjällräven and Decathlon. We are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with offices in Coimbatore, India and Paris, France.
As we are at the forefront of a developing industry, we are passionate about leveraging innovation and education to drive progress both within and outside of TrusTrace. Our founders are recognized as thought leaders within their fields and have been awarded ‘Founder of the Year 2022’ in Nordic, and ‘CTO of the Year in Europe 2022’.
Working with us you will not only get a job – but become part of our family of highly talented individuals with a true passion for sustainability. We’re not into traditional hierarchies, and we run a welcoming and inclusive work culture, where everybody’s ideas and thoughts are valued.
About the role
You will be part of the Global Marketing team at TrusTrace, headquartered in Stockholm, with the purpose of continuing to build TrusTrace’s position as a globally recognized leader in product traceability and supply chain transparency for fashion and textiles.
You will be responsible for our visual communication; designing, producing, and managing effective, on-brand, and on-strategy designs for various marketing and sales activities. You will be working closely with digital marketing, communications, sustainability & innovation, product, and sales, as well as agencies and other partners.
Your role is pivotal in reaching our ambition to become the clear category leader in supply chain transparency and product traceability, and to succeed you must be willing and eager to stay at the forefront of change, partnering with and learning from the best.
As we are a scale-up, you need to be experienced enough to wear many hats and do both strategy and execution, and as things can move quite fast, it’s great if you’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Be the champion and guardian of the TrusTrace brand, inspiring and helping the entire organisation to act and stay on-brand.
- Create stunning, on-brand graphic assets, both as static images, vector graphics, videos, and motion designs
- Responsible for the creation of visuals for social media, website, internal communication, as well as supporting sales and other departments in visual content creation
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across company platforms and channels
- Partnering with agencies, freelancers, or other stakeholder parties relative to the project needs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a large team depending on the project
- Brainstorm and pitch ideas to our marketing, sales, sustainability, and product team
Who are you?
You are a goal oriented, positive thinker that understands how strong brand communication will drive awareness, consideration, leads and sales growth. You have a strong eye for design and typography with a good pulse on current trends and best practices. You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and love both crafting strategies and getting into the nitty gritty of a perfectly executed campaign.
As a team player you are humble, you inspire people around you, and you are used to putting the team first. You are eager to drive change and break new grounds. And you are – as all of us – committed to the aim to accelerate sustainable transformation in fashion. As we are a software company, being tech savvy doesn’t hurt, either.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in graphic design, including working with photo editing, motion design and vector graphics
- Expert knowledge working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Figma
- A degree or the equivalent in graphic design and/or visual communication
- Excellent English, or you’ve worked at length in English-speaking jobs and environments
- Ability to create, post and engage viewers with engaging visual content that touches the viewer
- Strong understanding of what message is relevant and engaging, and how to best visualize it
- Well versed in PowerPoint and other Microsoft office programs
- Strong ability to plan ahead, prioritize and meet deadlines
- A creative, innovative, and fast mind
- Experience working with sustainability and the fashion industry is a plus
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden and is a maternity leave cover ideally starting in December 2022.