Chat Support / Email Support
Years of Experience: 2 – 4 years
Work Location: Coimbatore
- Establishing an energetic and professional attitude towards Customers and their Suppliers
- Ability to work individually & directly with Customers/Suppliers.
- Ability to provide Demo/instructions to new Customers/Suppliers through Call/Email.
- Develop product knowledge by working with the Product Management Team and ensure Customer queries are responded promptly and accurately.
- Work closely with the Product Management team to resolve Customer Issues and prioritize issues that require changes to the product.
- Document the Customer Service Process and work on improving the overall efficiency of the customer service process.
- Contribute in updating the User Manual, Video Tutorials and FAQ’s on frequent basis.
- Publish weekly status reports, capturing progress, actions items, etc.
- Ensure 100% SLA compliance
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Implementing Software product for customers and providing Custom Support to the users is a must.
- Experience in handling customer queries through Email/Call/Chat and resolving the issues.
- Willingness to work in 24/5 Rotational shift
- Working knowledge and intricacies of SaaS domain is a plus.
- Moderate knowledge about fashion and food industry preferred but not a must.
- Need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self-starter, learner and a Team player.
About the Company:
Founded in 2016, TrusTrace offers a market-leading platform for supply chain traceability at scale within fashion and retail, which has quickly become the foundation for some of the most ambitious sustainability programs in the world. It is built on artificial intelligence, blockchain, software bots, and IoT technologies in an open architecture that integrates seamlessly with manufacturer, retailer, and supplier’s existing systems, as well as those of third-party certification agencies and other sustainability solution providers.
The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with offices in India. Please visit www.trustrace.com to learn more.
The product traceability market is growing at a rapid pace and TrusTrace’s ambition is to define this market. Our vision is ‘A Renovated Planet’.
TrusTrace has received numerous awards within sustainability, latest the Solar Impulse label which is given only to companies which apply to the highest standards in sustainability and circular economy, and is on Sifted’s ‘The Nordic Startups and Scaleups to watch in 2021.’
Working with us you will not only get a job – but become part of our family of highly talented individuals with a true passion for sustainability. We’re not into traditional hierarchies, and we run a welcoming and inclusive work culture, where everybody’s ideas and thoughts are valued. We’re just over 100 right now but by the time you’ve finished your application we’ll probably be a couple more! In fact, we’re hiring for several positions right now – so tell your friends!
The candidate will become part of our Customer Success team and receive responsibility from day one. As we are on a growth journey, we do see this candidate as being part of helping us build and scale the future sales organization at TrusTrace.