Global Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for sustainability.
Are you passionate about the health of our planet and all those who live on it, and want to contribute to a sustainable future for all?
Are you an expert digital marketer who understands how to best get our message out to the right audience at the right time, leveraging storytelling, analytics, and data?
And do you want to work with passionate changemakers in an energetic, value-driven, fast-growing startup, as we enter a period of significant international expansion?
Then you might just be the person we’re looking for!
We want to contribute to a better world. And we believe that there is no sustainability without traceability. That is why we are on a mission to accelerate sustainable transformation in global brands by digitally tracking the movement of materials in the value chain and empowering brands with the data needed to reach their sustainability goals.
TrusTrace is a global SaaS provider that helps companies truly understand and take responsibility for their social and environmental footprint of the products they sell, while enabling consumers to make informed and better choices, through creating fully transparent value chains all the way to product origin. Fueled by AI, IoT, ML and blockchain, the technology is simple, efficient and tamper-proof, ensuring data accuracy and ease of collection, while unveiling the true cost of everything from manufacturing, selling, buying and disposing of material.
As we are at the forefront of a developing industry, we are passionate about leveraging innovation and education to drive progress both within and outside of TrusTrace. Our founders are recognized as thought leaders within their fields, and have been awarded ‘Founder of the Year 2022’ in Nordic, and ‘CTO of the Year in Europe 2022’.
Working with us you will not only get a job – but become part of our family of highly talented individuals with a true passion for sustainability. We’re not into traditional hierarchies, and we run a welcoming and inclusive work culture, where everybody’s ideas and thoughts are valued.
About the Role
You will be part of the Global Marketing team at TrusTrace, headquartered in Stockholm, with the purpose of continuing to build TrusTrace’s position as a globally recognized leader in product traceability and supply chain transparency for fashion and textiles.
You will be responsible for our global digital marketing activities and analytics for the full funnel, driving awareness, engagement, leads and sales, including ads, search, social and website optimization. You will be working closely with content marketing, communications, graphic design, product and sales, as well as agencies and other partners.
Your role is pivotal in reaching our ambition to become the clear category leader in supply chain transparency and product traceability, and to succeed you must be willing and eager to stay at the forefront of change, partnering with and learning from the best.
As we are a scale-up, you need to be experienced enough to wear may hats and do both strategy and execution, and over time able and excited to build a bigger team.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Creating and executing digital marketing strategy and plan for TrusTrace across key international target markets, with a focus on US and Europe.
- Responsible for website optimization, SEO, SEM, and Social Media, including testing, analytics and future roadmap
- Responsible for analytics and insights of content performance as well as recommendations for improvements
- Guardian of the digital customer journey for TrusTrace; including tech stack, tracking, and KPI setting and follow up
- Partnering with key agencies or other stakeholder parties to ensure innovative, scalable and fast-paced growth through digital marketing
Who are you?
You are a goal oriented, positive thinker that understands how strong brand communication in the right channels and formats will drive awareness, consideration, leads and sales growth. You have a love for data, a natural drive to continuously test and learn to improve performance and can easily share your insights and recommendations with others.
You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and are love both crafting strategies and getting into the nitty gritty of a perfectly executed campaign.
As a team player you are humble, you inspire people around you, and you are used to putting the team first. You are eager to drive change and break new grounds. And you are – as all of us – committed to the aim to accelerate sustainable transformation in fashion. As we are a software company, being tech savvy doesn’t hurt, either.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing, including website analytics and optimization, SEO, SEM and Social Media
- Proven experience in performing analytics, creating recommendations and achieving results through implementing said recommendations.
- Expert knowledge working with Hubspot CMS, Marketing and Sales Hubs.
- Experience creating and executing digital strategy in international/global markets
- Experience creating and nurturing collaborative agency and stakeholder relationships
- Experience working across full customer journeys, connecting touchpoints and insights to enhance the UX
- A degree or the equivalent in digital marketing and/or analytics
- Native English, or you’ve worked at length in English-speaking jobs and environments.
- Excellent copy skills
- Ability to create, post and engage viewers with engaging content that touches the reader
- Strong understanding of what message is relevant and engaging at a given touch point.
- Well versed in Powerpoint and other Microsoft office programs
- Strong ability to plan ahead, prioritize and meet deadlines
- A creative, innovative and fast mind
- Experience working with sustainability and the fashion industry is a plus
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.