As a Quality Engineer at TrusTrace, you will get to solve challenging and real-time problems using cutting edge technologies. You get to work with industry thought leaders and big-name brands. You will work with the product team to materialize the requirements into pieces of user stories and priorities. You will get hands-on experience in inspection activities, detection, resolution of problems, and Automation to build solutions and ensure the quality of the product.
Experience & Skills:
· Having 5+ years’ experience and being exceptional in Manual and Automation Testing - Web Applications and API.
- Exposure in performance testing and security testing (Jmeter, Blazemeter, OWASP concepts).
- Programming skill (Java 8+ / Python).
- Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Ability to understand the business requirement and designs.
- Strong knowledge in STLC Process.
- Familiar with JVM Ecosystem, Jenkins and Design Patterns
- Have good knowledge in UI & API Automation.
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
· Should be able to communicate effectively with team members / developers.
· Expertise in building well-structured Test Cases and Test Plans.
- Ensuring End-to-End quality delivery of the components.
- Actively participate in increasing the automation coverage.
- Closely work with product owner and own team's quality KPIs.
- Be the advocate of best practices
- Toil for quality and tackle challenges from multiple perspectives.
- Estimate, prioritize and plan the testing activities.
- Passionate in Quality Engineering.
· Attitude to learn, assess strengths amidst your teammates and take ownership and be proactive in communication.