Carbon emission reporting project, October-December 2022
Are you studying Sustainability and would like to test your theoretical learning in a real-life project, calculating TrusTraces Carbon Emission for 2022?
Are you passionate about the health of our planet and all those who live on it, and want to contribute to a sustainable future for all?
Then you might just be the person we’re looking for!
We want to contribute to a better world. And we believe that there is no sustainability without traceability. That is why we are on a mission to accelerate sustainable transformation in global brands by digitally tracking the movement of materials in the value chain and empowering brands with the data needed to reach their sustainability goals.
TrusTrace is a global SaaS provider that helps companies truly understand and take responsibility for the social and environmental footprint of the products they sell, while enabling consumers to make informed and better choices, by creating fully transparent value chains all the way to product origin. Fuelled by AI, IoT, ML, and blockchain, the technology is simple, efficient, and tamper-proof, ensuring data accuracy and ease of collection while unveiling the true cost of everything from manufacturing, selling, buying, and disposing of the material.
As we are at the forefront of a developing industry, we are passionate about leveraging innovation and education to drive progress both within and outside of TrusTrace. Our founders are recognized as thought leaders within their fields and have been awarded ‘Founder of the Year 2022’ in Nordic, and ‘CTO of the Year in Europe 2022’.
The tasks will cover:
- Setting up a system for scope 1,2 and 3 emission reporting of all our sites and employees
- Getting all necessary data points from India, Sweden, and our satellite office in France.
- Conducting the emission calculation for 2022 for TrusTrace
- Summarize, conclude and present the result at the end of the project.
Who are you?
- You are currently studying or have recently finished your studies within Sustainability.
- You do have a good understanding of how to calculate Carbon emissions following the Green House Gas Protocol.
- You can work independently and go the extra mile to achieve outstanding results.
- You are tech-savvy and able to set up a system with which the emission calculations can be conducted in the future.
- Fluent in English.
The project needs to be finalized by the beginning of December 2022 and can be done part-time with flexible working hours.
If you want, you can work from the TrusTraces office in Epicenter, Mäster Samuelsgatan 36 in Stockholm.
This is a paid project in line with market salaries for student consultants.
Please do apply with a short cover letter and CV. We will review applications continuously and fill this position as soon as we have found a suitable candidate.